Thursday, August 8, 2013

Wednesday - I'm Passionate About...

hmm... another tough one for me.

I'm passionate about... whatever is in front of me at the moment.  Seriously.  I'm just about that fickle.  I dive in to things head first, then love them like crazy for a while, then see something shiny and dive in to THAT.  I don't stop loving the first thing, I just don't spend as much time with whatever it is.

I think I'm part magpie.  But i don't collect shiny objects to attract a mate.  Part of the beauty of this guy is that he loves me DESPITE the fact that I collect shiny objects.  And maybe a little bit because of that (at least, that's what I tell me).

I can't choose one thing that I'm passionate about, so I'm going to kind of wimp out on this one.

On to Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment